[mk_page_section bg_repeat=”no-repeat” min_height=”700″ sidebar=”sidebar-1″]
AHC 8 – Tech Hiring Contest – Terms and Conditions
- Contest starts on January 27th, 2020.
- Contest ends on March 31st, 2020.
- To participate, fill the form on the AHC8 Tech Fresher Hiring 2019-20 Page.
- People who have participated in AHC 6.0 are not eligible for AHC 8.0 Fresher Hiring.
- Download EduThrill App from www.eduthrill.com OR Play store/ App Store (Note: We are not supporting AHC8 Tech Fresher Hiring 2019-20 on our iOS App)
- Login and start playing games on topic “AHC8 Tech Fresher Hiring 2019-20”
- Webcam will be enabled for all the users playing under AHC8 Tech Fresher Hiring 2019-20
- You need to login to the application using the password that is sent on your registered email id.
- Accolite HR team will touch base with you once you clear the passing criteria. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks for Accolite HR team to start and finish the interview process. For successful candidates, the HR will contact the candidate via the contact details filled in the registration form.
- If two players are tied on the same success %, the one who has taken the greater number of assessment tests will be considered to have a better rank.
- In case of any error/issue, You can write us on email@example.com
- EduThrill is the prime authority over the platform and can utilize/use/refer to job seeker’s performance analysis in any way.
- EduThrill is not liable to any Job seeker for placements.
- All the freshers (passing in June 2020) are eligible to participate in the hiring challenge.
- Participants must not be an employee, officer or an agent involved in the running of the competition
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1
- A minimum of 20 assessment tests, of 2-3 min each, must be attempted while maintaining a success rate of 60%
- Top 200 candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will receive an interview call from Accolite