Prize winners and shortlisted candidates for interview
|Rank||Winner Name||Institute Name||Prize|
|1||Aaditya Sanjay Boob||IIT Kharagpur||Apple Macbook, Interview Call|
|2||Aditya Narayan||IIT Kharagpur||Bose Speaker, Interview Call|
|3||Vishnu Mohan||IIT Kharagpur||Amazon Kindle, Interview Call|
|4||Dhruv Gupta||VJTI – Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute||Logitech Wireless Keyboard, Interview Call|
|5||Raees Siddiqui||Thadomal Shahani Engineering College||Logitech Wireless Keyboard, Interview Call|
|6||Santosh Agrawal||–||Interview Call|
|7||Rafe Nakhuda||Thadomal Shahani Engineering College||Interview Call|
|8||Aman Chaplot||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology||Interview Call|
|9||Venkata SaiNikhil Panganamamula||Vasavi College of Engineering||Interview Call|
|10||Suchit Nitin Gupta||–||Interview Call|
|11||Ranjan Debnath||Netaji Subhash Engineering College||Interview Call|
|12||Shubham Soni||MANIT Bhopal||Interview Call|
|13||Gopika T R||Government Model Engineering College-Kochi||Interview Call|
|14||Rutuja Yedke||College of Engineering, Pune||Interview Call|
|15||Vraj Parikh||IIT Kharagpur||Interview Call|
|16||Kailas Pawar||Savitribai Phule Pune University,Pune||Interview Call|
|17||Anoop Kumar||Pune University,Pune||Interview Call|
|18||Sabariraj S||IIT Kharagpur||Interview Call|
|19||Dhruv Rana||Lovely Professional University||Interview Call|
|20||Kushal Pandey||–||Interview Call|
|21||Aswin Ram||–||Interview Call|
|22||Tejas Sangani||Pune Institute of Computer Teachnology||Interview Call|
|23||Mehul Manglik||–||Interview Call|
|24||Nikhar Gandhi||–||Interview Call|
|25||Durgesh Chalvadi||Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT), Pune||Interview Call|
|26||Rithik Sanjeev bk||Sri Krishna college of engineering and technology||Interview Call|
|27||Harshil Samani||–||Interview Call|
|28||Vishnu Bhand||Department of computer science Pune University||Interview Call|
|29||Animesh Bote||MIT College Of Engineering Pune||Interview Call|
|30||Jay Shah||–||Interview Call|
Colleges Participated[tc-owl-carousel carousel_cat=”campus”]
The key details for the EDUTHRILL – ACCOLITE HIRING CHALLENGE are as follows
- Contest will start on January 8, 2018
- Contest ends on January 21, 2018 midnight
- You can start participating in the contest any time during the contest period
- Download the EDUTHRILL App from Google Play Store or Apple Store to participate in the contest
- Contest is open to all registered participants. Participant has to login to EduThrill app using registered Email ID
- For any queries use the support form available at /support/
- All referrals must be sent via the Referral feature available within the App
- To be considered for the lucky dip for a particular day, the participant must visit the EduThrill Facebook page and leave a comment on the Contest post during that day
- Points would be considered only for the games played on the “Accolite Hiring Challenge Topic”
- Jobs and Internships will be offered to College Students only
- All participants (college students as well as experienced professionals) are eligible for the Grand Prize of Apple MacBook and other prizes like Bose Speakers, Amazon Kindle and Logitech Wireless Keyboard
- All students who have a success % > 60% after playing atleast 20 games will get Direct Interview Calls for Full Time Employment/Internship depending upon if they are in the final year of course or not*. There would be just 1 interview, clearing which would lead to roll out of the offer
- Top Scorer to get Apple Mac Book: Open to College students as well as Experienced Professionals
- 1st Runner Up gets Bose Speakers: Open to College students as well as Experienced Professionals
- 2nd Runner Up gets an Amazon Kindle: Open to College students as well as Experienced Professionals
- 3rd and 4th positions get Logitech Wireless Keyboard each: Open to College students as well as Experienced Professionals
Daily Prize Winner
- It will be done through lucky dip
- Winner for the day gets an Accolite T-Shirt
Prize for Campus Hire Referral Contest
- Winner gets an Amazon Kindle
About AccoliteAccolite is a global IT company headquartered in Dallas, USA with offices in India. Recognized for providing cutting edge information technology services with a proven track record of being totally client focussed. Accolite promises efficient, affordable and on-time IT services.
About EduThrillEduThrill assists students and professionals across the globe prepare for competitive evaluations. The application provides high-quality questions on a wide variety of topics and competitive exams like Software Engineering, MBA, BBA, LAW, SSC, BANK-PO etc.
Next StepsWe are excited to see you all participating in this Big Challenge. Some main pointers before the contest begins:
1) The contest starts on Monday, 8th Jan, 2018
2) EduThrill App is available on Google Play Store / App Store
3) You can start warming up by DOWNLOADING the app and playing “Practice Accolite Hiring Challenge”
4) During the contest, you would have to play games on the topic “Accolite Hiring Challenge” which would have questions based on IT, Software Engineering, Data structures, Problem Solving etc. This topic will become LIVE within the app on 8th Jan, 2018
5) There is no restriction on the participation number. The more games you play, better are your chances to win
6) You can view your LIVE SCORES right after every game you play
7) Please add your college name in the profile for your college to stand out for maximum participation *
8) Stay tuned with us on our FB page here to keep yourself updated on Daily Winners and other contest activities/announcements
* 3 confirmed Job Offers next year, for the Best College
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1. Where will the challenge take place?
It will be online. You have to Download the EDUTHRILL App from Google Play Store or the Apple Store or visit
- Q2. Will I receive a reminder notification before the challenge begins?
Yes, we will be circulating messages related to the commencement and the expiration of the contest. Be tuned to our FB page/ Whatsapp Broadcast group/ Eduthrill website/ notifications via app
- Q3. How do I participate in this challenge?
Download the app from Google Play Store or the Apple Store. Register yourself with your Email Id using the EduThrill App and start playing games
- Q4. What type of questions will I have to solve in this challenge?
You will have to play games on the topic “Accolite Hiring Challenge” which would have questions related to IT, SW Engineering, Data Structures, Problem Solving etc.
- Q5. Will I receive the results of the challenge? If yes, when?
Yes, LIVE scores allow you to see the results of every game you play. And also we will be sharing Daily Winners on social media as well on email ids shared with us
- Q6. Where can I view the solutions for the problems of this challenge?
Answers are provided once the game is over
- Q7. In case of any error/issue, where can I report the query?
You can write to us at email@example.com
- Q8. How many times can I participate?
There is no restriction on the participation number. The more games you play, better are your chances to win
- Q9. Is this contest only for college students or can recent graduates participate?
This contest is open for all irrespective of whether you are a student, a recent graduate or a working professional
- Q10. I cannot see the Accolite Hiring Topic. How do I access it? This topic will become live on 8th Jan 2018
- Q11. I came to know about the contest late and could not start participating on Jan 8, do I still have a chance?
Absolutely, the contest is structured in a way that you can start participating any day during the period of the contest and still have a good chance to win. All you have to do is start playing games, where each game takes 3-4 minutes, and maintain a good success rate. So if you are a Top Techie, this contest is yours to Win!