Key details about ‘Accolite Hiring Challenge 5.0’
As the Accolite tag line says – Only the Best technical Minds, we are on the hunt for the BEST!
Our new Hiring drive – AHC 5.0 is searching the best talent across India, whether you are a fresher or a seasoned professional, You can be the Next@Accolite. So, Are you Ready?
Contest Duration : 12th December – 31st December
Terms and Conditions for Contest
1. Register yourself on our website here
2. Download EduThrill App or do Web Login from here
3. Play games under the topic “AHC 5.0” – having questions on various skills. Freshers should play games under sub-topic “Campus Hiring” Experienced professionals should play games under any topic from amongst the following depending upon their past experience and strengths: Java Skills, Angular Skills, React JS Skills, React Native Skills, .Net Skills, Python Skills, Devops Skills, Database Skills, QA Automation Skills, Production Support Skills
4. Minimum 20 games must be played while maintaining success rate of 60%. The person who clears this threshold will receive an interview call from the HR
5. You can Refer your friends as well, who you think can avail this opportunity.
6. This contest is open for all, both for freshers and experienced professionals.
7. If two players are tied on the same success %, the one who has played more number of games would be considered to have a better rank
8. Winners will receive the Job/Internship opportunities from Accolite
Terms and Conditions for Referral Money
1. You can refer as many friends you wish to.
2. Successful Referrals will be counted only for the candidate who has 2+ years of experience
3. Candidate with the Successful Referral will receive prize money of INR 25,000/- once the referred joins Accolite and completes 3 months with them.
4. Successful referrals will get the CASH prize worth INR 25000
You will have to follow through an undertaking to get the referral money from Accolite.
If AHC 5.0 team finds any unfair practice used to win the challenge, disciplinary proceedings could be conducted and candidate will be disqualified