[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
AHC 6 MBA Hiring Contest – Terms and Conditions
- Contest will start on September 23rd, 2019
- Contest ends on October 13th, 2019
- To participate, fill the form on the AHC 6- MBA Hiring Page
- Download EduThrill App from www.eduthrill.com OR Play store/ App Store (Note: We are not supporting AHC 6.0 on our iOS App)
- Login and start playing games on topic “Accolite Hiring Challenge 6.0”
- MBA professionals should play games on topic “AHC MBA Hiring”.
- Webcam will be enabled for all the users playing under AHC 6.0
- You need to login to the application using the password that is sent on your registered mobile number.
- Accolite HR team will touch base with you post the contest end date. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks for Accolite HR team to start and finish the interview process. For successful candidates, the HR will contact the candidate via the contact details filled in the registration form.
- If two players are tied on the same success %, the one who has played more number of games would be considered to have a better rank.
- In case of any error/issue, You can write us on email@example.com email ID
- EduThrill is the prime authority over the platform and can utilize/use/refer to job seeker’s performance analysis in any way.
- EduThrill is not liable to any Job seeker for placements.
- All the freshers (passing in June 2020) are eligible to participate in the hiring challenge.
- Participants must not be an employee, officer or agent involved in the running of the competition
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1
- A minimum of 20 games must be played while maintaining a success rate of 60%
- Top 200 candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will receive an interview call from Accolite