Terms And Conditions – Campus Ambassador 2019
- This is a 2-month internship offered by EduThrill.
- You will be given tasks on a daily basis. You are required to complete a minimum of 50 tasks out of 60 given to be eligible to get your certificate.
- You are required to give weekly reports to your manager.
- You will have to sink in with the marketing/sales team for any task if necessary.
- You may be required to promote more than one campaign at a given point of time.
- Once you accept an internship offer, you must join and start the internship on the time.
- You must provide EduThrill with accurate and complete information at the time of filling the internship application
- You must pay attention to the complete details about the internship (profile, start date, location, duration, whether paid or unpaid, skills required etc.) before applying for it.
- You are strictly prohibited to share any official mail or data shared with you by EduThrill.