The Contest is ClosedIn case you missed out participating in the Contest but are interested, please visit here to participate now
What is Eduthrill Campus Ambassador?EduThrill believes in giving every student the right opportunity to live his/her dream career. We are exclusively handpicking students from different colleges across the country – who will grow with us. TOGETHER WE do make a GOOD TEAM. These Campus Ambassadors will work with EduThrill and propagate the features of the app to create the Buzz in their colleges. This program is built for students to maximize their learning and provides a powerful networking platform. SOUNDS INTERESTING?
Who can become an Eduthrill Campus Ambassdor?
- A dynamic student, who is enthusiastic for marketing and possesses product promotional skills for the app, garnering lot many users.
- Who plays on EduThrill, achieves the targets specified and wins the chance to be an Eduthrill Campus Ambassador.
- Who loves meeting new people and guiding them about EduThrill.
- Who are interested in leading the student community in their colleges.
- Who has great communication skills.
- Who has a great attitude to learn & an interest to guide students.
Why to choose EduThrill as Campus Ambassador Program?
- Novel idea in Tech-Ed industry
- Enhance your image by associating with a product that will be established in the market
- An opportunity to represent your college at a higher level with Accolite
- An excellent opportunity to start working at an early age and gain recognition
What do I get from Eduthrill Campus Ambassador Program?
- Learn skills like communication, social media marketing and the most important of all, team work!
- Be a STAR in your college
- Receive Certificate of Excellence from EduThrill
- Develop an understanding of consumer intent, product–market fit
- Build business, tackle business challenges through creativity
- Enhance your persuasion power
- Stand a chance to get an Internship
- Win Letter of Recognition from the company on successful completion of assigned goals
- Get an exclusive invite for Ambassador only contests and events
- Get remarkable LinkedIn Recommendations, Goodies and Cash
I want to become a Campus Ambassador for EduThrill – What do I do?
- Fill in the following application form: Eduthrill Campus Ambassador Form
- Download Eduthrill app and Register using the same email id which you used to fill the above form.
Selection of Candidates:
- The applications will be processed by EduThrill Ambassador team and selection would be made on the basis of the quality of response and unique ideas.
- You will qualify to be considered for a Campus Ambassador once you have played games on your favorite topics and have given minimum 3 successful referrals. More weightage will be given if you play more games and get more referrals.
- Disclaimer – If the EduThrill team finds any unfair practice used to win the challenge, disciplinary proceedings could be conducted and candidate will be disqualified
1st Prize – Amazon Alexa Echo Dot
2nd Prize – Motorola Pulse Escape Headphones
3rd Prize – Fastrack Reflex Smartwatch
Few questions to clear your doubts
- Q1. Where will you host this challenge?
It will be online. You have to Download the EDUTHRILL App from Google Play Store or the Apple Store or visit www.eduthrill.com
- Q2.How do I participate in this challenge?
a) Fill in the following application form : EduThrill Campus Ambassador Form
b) Download the EduThrill app from Play Store/App Store. Register using the same email id which you have used for filling the Application form.
- Q3. How long can one be a Campus Ambassador for EduThrill??
You will be the ET Campus Ambassador for a quarter ie, 3 months.
- Q4. What type of questions will I have to solve in this challenge?
Depending upon your strengths, you can play games on any topics you like.
- Q5. How many Referrals I should do?
As many as you can. The top 3 prizes would be given to the people having maximum referrals by July 15. So the more referrals you have the better your chances of winning the prizes.
- Q6. . If I refer a friend but he does not register or participate, then will I be eligible for the ET Campus Ambassador?
Your friend must download the app and play games for you to be eligible to be counted towards referral
- Q7. If I refer a friend via FB or any other medium, will I be eligible for the referral contest?
When referring a friend, share your referral link generated by the EduThrill app. This link can be shared with your friends on social media like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Hangouts.
- Q8. In case of any error/issue, where can I report the query?
You can write to us at email@example.com email ID.
- Q9. Post contest, how many days will it take to declare the ET Campus Ambassador?
The final results will be announced within 7 working days of the contest getting over.
- Q10. Where will the Campus Ambassador be working from?
He/She will be working remotely either from college/university campus/home.
- Q11. Will this be a full time or part time?
It’s upto EduThrill Ambassador’s discretion to spend time on EduThrill promotion ensuring that he/she meets the targets given.
- Q12. What I will be receiving as Campus Ambassador?
– Certificate of Excellence/Participation – Social Media Recognition – A chance to get an internship with us if you perform extremely well
- Q13.How many students will be selected from a college as Campus Ambassador?
We will be selecting maximum 2 students from a college.
- Q14.What is the deadline of the application submission?
You can submit your application till 15th July’18
- Q15.Will I be getting any training about the product usage?
We will share screen shots and videos for better understanding of the product.
- Q16.Who can apply?
It is open to all college going students of all degrees, streams, and years. Any college student who is an enthusiast, and who wants to experience the excitement of a corporate life, can apply.
- Q17.How will you decide the Top 3 Winners for prizes?
The top 3 winners would be identified on the basis of maximum number of successful referrals. A person must have minimum 10 referrals to qualify for the prizes
- Q1. Where will you host this challenge?