EduThrill not only lets you participate in an array of end-to-end virtual hiring campaigns on its platform for a high-end job according to your skill sets, but also helps you prepare for the interview – digitally! We can also provide you list of top companies that are looking to hire.
Fill the following form to get the list of companies across the globe.
EduThrill is an EdTech/HRTech Venture offering a suite of products in the Education and HR space. At the heart is an AI / ML-powered Gamified Assessment platform available on mobile and web which corporates, educational institutions & candidates can use to assess, shortlist and prepare for their career-related needs.
- Help Job Seekers and Professionals prepare for interviews and get hired across the globe on both IT & Non-IT profiles. Job seekers, both freshers and experienced can also participate in the hiring drives conducted by multiple national and international companies across various industry verticals.
- Help Corporates hire by conducting end-to-end online hiring drives including branding the open positions, sourcing and evaluating relevant candidates. Corporates can also leverage EduThrill’s content and assessment capabilities in a SaaS model for their in-house Training & Development programs and for assessing their in-house sourced candidates.
- Help Academic Institutes automate the entire education system leading to better academic & placement outcomes.
- Help Students with personalised learning for School, College and top Competitive Exams like CAT, LAW, SSC, K-12, RRB, NDA, Bank-PO and 8000+ other topics with the help of interactive games
1. As a part of CSR activities, EduThrill is providing multiple FREE tools, including a list of companies that are hiring. Some of these tools are intended to help job seekers who are affected due to the downward economic impact triggered by the Corona Virus pandemic. EduThrill is offering these tools to end-users FREE of charge. However, these are copyrighted artifacts of EduThrill, and all rights of commercial usage of these tools and resources are reserved with EduThrill.
2. The list of companies which are hiring, their open roles and compensation, etc. have been compiled from various online and offline sources, including official websites of the companies to help job seekers find jobs in line with their interest and skillsets. However, we don’t claim responsibility for 100% correctness and authenticity of this data. Since this data can change very frequently due to companies’ hiring needs changing, EduThrill does not guarantee that the list will always be updated. Users are advised to use this data prima facie. EduThrill does not assume any warranty or liability regarding the correctness of this data.