How to Crack SSC CGL in 90 days
HOW TO CRACK SSC CGL IN 90 DAYS
Know SSC CGL exam pattern and syllabus
Tier I: Preliminary: MCQ based Exam covering topics:
Wrong Answer Penalty: 0.50 Marks for each wrong answer.
Tier II: Mains Exam: MCQ based Exam covering topics
Wrong Answer Penalty: 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer.
Tier III exam: Descriptive Paper: Exam in which candidates are to do writing in the form of essay writing and letter writing.
Tier IV exam: Data Entry Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test : 2 possible exams depending on position candidate applied for.
Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)
Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
90 DAYS SSC CGL Tier 1 Study Plan
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW FOR THE 90 DAYS PLAN
- Plan Devised for Every Aspirant new to CAT Exam Preparation
- Solve a Mock Test every end of the week for all the topics prepared
- Daily Gk and Newspaper Reading for Current affairs
- Modify the table as per your need in terms of topics.
- Alter the topics which need more practice according to you
Application of concepts over theoretical knowledge
Theoretical knowledge means learning a concept without looking at it with a practical approach. Theory gives you the grasp over a concept by making you understand the “Why” behind it. But applying those concepts in a context would tell you “How” it is done. So, Practical approach gives the best exposure of learning
Mock Tests – Key to Crack SSC CGL:
There’s no limit to it when it comes to solving mock tests but cracking the same difficulty level questions as of SSC CGL Exam is vital. Also, Analysis of one’s performance is very important. If you’re looking for SSC Mock Questions. EduThrill is what you are looking for.
6 reasons to choose Eduthrill mock tests
- Gamified preparations: Prepare for CAT anywhere – anytime. Just play a 2-minute power-packed game – save time, get better!
- Comparative Analysis: You can Check your performance against your competitors
- Comprehensive Solutions: You can find solutions to difficult questions with the help of EduThrill.
- Your Performance: Look at your improvement graph with weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Time Analysis: Get a question-time analysis to improve your speed.
SSC English:- https://www.eduthrill.com/ssc/ssc-mock-test-series/
SSC Hindi:- https://www.eduthrill.com/ssc/ssc-abhyas-pariksha/
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_sidebar admin_label=”Sidebar” orientation=”right” area=”sidebar-1″ background_layout=”light” remove_border=”on” custom_css_widget=”background: #fff;||padding: 20px;||-webkit-box-shadow: 0 1px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);||-moz-box-shadow: 0 1px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);||box-shadow: 0 1px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);” header_font_size=”26″ header_letter_spacing=”1px” body_text_color=”#303030″] [/et_pb_sidebar][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]