List of Institutions
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik (SIOM, Nashik)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School for Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF, Pune) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)
CoursesMBA courses from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune are the most popular ones for the SNAP aspirants. The two-year full-time courses are fully residential. The courses offered provide specialization in the following domains:
- Human Resources
Official website – https://www.snaptest.org/
SNAP Exam Schedule
|Notification Release Date||August 2018|
|Exam Registration Start Date||2nd week of August|
|Exam Registration End Date||4th week of November 2018|
|Admit Card Downloading Start Date||1st week of December 2018|
|Exam Date||1st week of December 2018|
|Result Date||Last week of December 2018|
SNAP Exam Pattern
|S. No||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
SNAP Exam Syllabus
|1||Number system||Linear Arrangement||Awards||Reading Comprehension|
|2||Arithmetic||Circular Arrangement||Banking Industry||Analogy – Vocab|
|3||Algebra||Grouping||Books and Authorss||FIB – Grammar|
|4||Geometry||Distribution||Current Affairs||Figures of Speech|
|5||Modern Math||Comparison||Economy Banking||Antonyms and Synonyms|
|6||DI||Blood Relation||Films||One Word Substitution|
|7||Data Sufficiency-QA||Venn Diagram-AR||Geography||FIB – Vocab|
|9||Odd man out||Marketing||Common Confusable|
|11||Coding/decoding||Organization and Commissions|
|12||Cube /Dice||Persons and Places|
|16||Calendar-AR||Traditional General Knowledge|
|19||AR based Data sufficiency|
|23||Missing Number (Matrix based)|
Sample SNAP Entrance Exam Questions
Find the next term in the following series. –3, –13, –31, –57, –91, ?
Cube is related to Square in the same way as Square is related to
The word which is most nearly similar in meaning to ONEROUS is
Who invented the typewriter?
Alexender Fleming discovered
If ax = b, by = c and cz = a, then xyz is equal to:
Frequently Asked Questions About SNAP
- Q1. What is SNAP?
- Q2.When notification for SNAP registration is released?
- Q3. When SNAP is conducted?
- Q4.When results of SNAP are released?
- Q5. What are eligibility criteria for appearing for SNAP?
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is an entrance exam conducted by Symbiosis International University to shortlist candidates for Management Institutes affiliate with Symbiosis University. This is a paper-pencil based exam, and it is written by more than 50000 aspirants every year.
The notification for SNAP registration is usually released in August.
SNAP is usually conducted in the third week of December.
The results of SNAP are usually announced in the last week of December, or the first or second week of January.
The following are eligibility criteria for SNAP:
The applicant must hold the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
The applicant must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST and PwD candidates).
Questions in SNAP come from areas like Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension and Current Affairs. The area-wise break-down of questions in the exam is shown in the table below:
|Section||Number of questions||Duration (in min)|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|